Timberland is committed to being accountable for our impacts. And we’re equally committed to being transparent in reporting them. After all, it’s the only way stakeholders can measure our progress and hold us responsible, too.
We communicate these impacts in ways that promote dynamic, two-way interaction through the following mediums:
- Goals & Progress: This page is devoted to tracking performance in all of our CSR pillars: climate, product, factories and service. Stakeholders can see how we’re doing against that publicly stated targets with data that will be updated on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Quarterly Reporting: Key performance indicators are released every quarter so you can review our performance more frequently and allows us to synchronize the disclosure of data with our overall financial calendar.
- Report Archive: You can find all of our previous CSR reports and other relevant publications on this site, including “Dig Deeper” papers that allow stakeholders to find out a lot more about our strategies, programs and results.
- CSR Stakeholder Calls: Timberland leadership hosts regular calls that give all our stakeholders access to top decision-makers. These conversations enhance our accountability and allow us to engage stakeholders as we consider social and environmental opportunities for our company and industry.
- Voices of Challenge: Here stakeholders can pose real-time ideas, questions and challenges that address the pressing challenges faced by responsible businesses.